Search form

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Update

Read latest updates on our response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.

Previous
Next
Couple on Boardwalk

Weather

Forecast for Victoria

Forecast for Saturday 11th of July 2020

For latest warnings go to www.bom.gov.au, subscribe to RSS feeds, call 1300 659 210* or listen for warnings on relevant TV and radio broadcasts.

A complex area of low pressure lies over Victoria and New South Wales as an upper level trough moves across the southeast of the continent during the weekend. A low pressure system will rapidly develop off the New South Wales coast on Monday as a high pressure system south of Tasmania extends a ridge over South Australia. The low will deepen over the Tasman Sea on Tuesday and move slowly eastwards on Wednesday as the high pressure ridge moves across over Victoria.

District Forecast for South West

Forecast for Saturday 11th of July 2020

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Forecast for Sunday 12th of July 2020

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 15.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Forecast for Monday 13th of July 2020

The chance of morning fog. Partly cloudy day. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Forecast for Tuesday 14th of July 2020

Patchy morning fog. Partly cloudy day. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Otways. Winds southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h turning easterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Forecast for Wednesday 15th of July 2020

Patchy morning fog. Partly cloudy day. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the Otways. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Warrnambool Temperatures for Sunday 12th of July 2020

Shower or two.

Max:8

Min:15

Warrnambool Temperatures for Monday 13th of July 2020

Partly cloudy.

Max:16

Min:7

Warrnambool Temperatures for Tuesday 14th of July 2020

Partly cloudy.

Max:15

Min:6

Warrnambool Temperatures for Wednesday 15th of July 2020

Partly cloudy.

Max:15

Min:4

Engage with Warrnambool

Council Enterprises

Council runs and manages a number of Enterprises for the benefit of our residents and visitors.
Explore everything that Warrnambool has to offer below.

Experience Warrnambool

Festivals and Events

What's On in Warrnambool